- Appointment Confirmation: We call our patients one working day before each scheduled appointment. But if, for some reason, you have not heard from us, please give us a call to confirm your appointment.
- Referrals: If your insurance plan requires an authorized referral from you primary care doctor, please check with your doctor to be sure that your visit has been approved, before your visit. If appointment is made and we have not received required referral (depending on your insurance) from you PCP office please note appointment will have to be rescheduled.
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your first scheduled appointment to avoid unnecessary delays. Late arrivals will necessitate the need to reschedule your appointment. For your first visit, please bring with you all pertinent medical records: brain and spine scans, EMG/nerve conduction studies, EEG reports, carotid doppler studies, cerebral angiogram, recent laboratory studies. Please call your primary care physician in advance to fax all pertinent records to our office.
- Fill out the attached patient information forms prior to your appointment and bring all of these forms to your appointment along with your insurance card(s), DL or picture ID. Please be specific and thorough when filling out these forms.
- For all visits, please bring an updated medications list with dose and number of times per day you take your medications.
- Co-Payments: Please be prepared to pay a co-payment (if required by your plan) at the time of your visit. We accept cash, credit cards as well as personal checks.
- Notify us 48 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. A $35 charge will be incurred if you cancel without 48 hour notice. If you miss more than two appointments without 48 hours’ notice, you may be discharged from the clinic.
- For prescription refills, please call your pharmacy at least 48 hours in advance for the refill. The pharmacist will fax us a form for your refill. Refills will be called in within 48 hours after receiving the request.